What are cookies
A cookie is a small text file which is sent from the website to your computer. It contains information about you as a user on the website to personalise your experience. For example, to determine if you are an admin user and, if so, allow you access to the admin area of the site and the correct user profile.
Session cookies are only stored for the duration of your visit to the website and will be removed when the browser window is closed. For example, when you close your browser window the relevant authentication cookie is removed and you will need to login again the next time you visit the website.
Permanent cookies are stored for a period of time and are used to identify you when you return to the site. For example, your username may be remembered on the login page.
Actions such as Registration and Login require cookies to determine the permission level the site should grant to you. If you register or login to this site, cookies will be set on your device. The following essential cookies are set by this website:
|Purpose||Cookie name||Duration||Intrusion level|
|WordPress cookiesIf you are an administrator and log into the website, various WordPress cookies will be set for the functionality and display of the admin area interface.||wordpress_test_cookie||session||low|
If this site has code from a Third Party site, the Third Party site may set Third Party cookies on your computer:
- if the page with the code is viewed, eg Google Analytics or YouTube,
- if you click the link to the Third Party site eg Facebook, Twitter, Google +1, LinkedIn, Vimeo, AddThis.
The intrusion level of Third Party cookies vary and you should check their Privacy Policies for more details.
The following third party cookies may be active on this site, you can view the details of which cookies are currently enabled via your browser (see below instructions).
We use this this service to improve your experience on this site.
- The service:
- This service runs in the background and drops one or more cookies to your computer, or handheld device. It helps us measure how you interact with our websites content by tracking your user journey and site interactions. The cookies store non-identifiable information about your browsing history, we use this data to analyse patterns and trends to help improve your experience.
- The data Google Analytics stores about you:
- Non-identifiable data such as, visits, pages views, time on site, and the journey you take through the site.
For more details on Google Analytics please visit their website http://www.google.com/analytics/
Can I Disable Cookies
Yes, however, some of these electronic tools may need to collect and process personal data in order to function correctly. If you choose to switch off or block these tools, elements of our site may not work correctly for you.
Instructions for Managing Cookies
The following guides provide instructions on how to enable, disable or delete cookies stored by your browser: